Tesla cars are very unique. They are the new generation of cars. Many people have this question in mind ?Does Tesla take trade-ins?? Well, don?t worry. In this article, we will clear all your doubts.
The short answer is that yes, Tesla does take trade-ins. You can ask the company and they will reply to you with a personalized quote.
Are electric vehicles worth trade-ins?
For a long time, we have tried to make cars that use no fuel. This is the first step towards a clean environment. Tesla not only made this dream a reality, but also added a pinch of salt in it. There are other electric vehicles as well. But Tesla distinguishes itself from them on account of its mileage, speed as well as design. The demand for these cars has been growing steadily.
In 2020, we have already seen the catastrophe of climate change; uneven rainfall, melting of glaciers, forest fire, earthquakes, and whatnot. It?s high time we come forward to save this beautiful planet. Tesla is the first step.
These are enough to tell that electric cars are worth it. There are many benefits of using electric cars over diesel or petrol engines.
Here are some benefits of electric cars:
- They are much cheaper as compared to fuel cars: This is one of the most attractive parts of EVs. You do not have to spend money on petrol or diesel.
- Cheaper maintenance: Many people believe that EVs cost a lot on maintenance. However, this is far from being true. People who believe this may not have owned an electric car in their life. The truth is the maintenance of EVs is much cheaper than diesel or petrol cars.
- Reduced pollution: One of the burning issues before us is climate change. We have already seen what climate change can do. So it is high time that we shift our focus to greener solutions. Tesla gives you the feeling of being a part of this mission.
- Improved safety: EVs have a lower center of gravity as compared to other vehicles. This is the reason the chances of rolling over of EV is much less as compared to its competitors.
What is the process of trade-ins?
So you have decided to buy that car. Well you should, I mean, just look at the benefits.
As already stated, Tesla does take trade-ins. However, you will have to follow a process to do business with the company. The first step is to find the trade-in value of your car.
This is the most important step if you want to buy any old or new Tesla car. Just log in to your Tesla account. There you can find an option that can be used to calculate the trade-in value of your vehicle.
Log into your account. Fill the information about your current vehicle. Use the trade-in calculator to find the value of your vehicle. That?s it! It was as simple as that.
However, there are certain things that you should know before you jump into this deal. Tesla has a very strict trade-in policy. They allow trade of only one vehicle.
Which vehicle is ideal?
Certain things need to be taken care of if you want to do business with Tesla. They accept deals with only certain types of vehicles. The company accepts only trucks, SUVs, cars, and vans. If you have any other vehicle, then sorry, you cannot do a trade-in.
What to find out the worth of my vehicle?
If you are really serious about trade-ins with Tesla, the best thing would be to go through their policy page. If you understand everything in detail, you won?t go wrong.
One question that is always asked by customers is ?How Tesla determines the value of my vehicle?? Well, the process is very simple.
First thing first, there is no biasness involved in this calculation. Tesla uses certain metrics to find out the ideal price of your vehicle and these metrics are used by other companies as well. So you should not be worried that you would be underpaid.
The parameters used by the company are the age of the vehicle, mileage, configuration as well as history. The price may also fluctuate based on market data.
What is the cost of Tesla cars?
One thing is definitely true about Tesla cars and that is that it is costly. Forget about all the benefits and comfort, there is no doubt that Tesla is expensive.
Tesla?s flagship cars cost around $70,000. Moreover, you will have to pay a bit more to bring that model on the road. So roughly the cost can be anywhere between $80,000 and $1,000,000.
So there is no doubt that these cars are expensive. The most important factor is supply and demand. Tesla is in very high demand but the company is not able to produce so many cars. But the day is not far when it would be a little more affordable.
There is news that Tesla is building a new plant. When this plant would be completed the price of the vehicle would come down.
Why are Tesla cars so expensive?
I know that a lot of people want to buy Tesla. Well, who wouldn?t! But the price is something that is preventing them from realizing this dream. Here are the reasons why Tesla is so expensive:
- Demand and supply: As already stated, Tesla is not able to produce enough cars to meet the demand in the market. This is the most important reason behind the high price of this beautiful car. The company is doing all it could to increase its production capacity, but there are hurdles to this.
- The high cost of production: Battery technology is new in the market. There will be lots and lots of experiments, testing, etc. before the price of this technology comes down. This leads to a high production cost for the company. Moreover, the battery used by the company is of very high standards.
To sum up
So, ?Does Tesla take trade-ins?? Yes. We have also shared a detailed step by step guide on how you can avail of this feature. We also mentioned some pointers that need to be taken care of. This was a very detailed guide that can help you get your dream car: Tesla.