Les voitures garées durent-elles plus longtemps?
Les voitures garées durent-elles plus longtemps? Oui.
However, that depends on whether it’s parked inside or outside the garage. Cars garaged inside are fully sheltered from external elements such as rain, snow, and sunshine. However, if the garage doesn’t provide adequate ventilation, it may suffer from adverse rusting.
The best treatment your car can ever get is quality care and protection against internal and exterior destructive elements. Garaging avoids your car being bullied by the scorching sun, uncontrollable snow, and heavy rains, ensuring your paint job doesn’t diminish and the engine doesn’t rust. So do garaged cars last longer? Let’s find out.
Les voitures garées durent-elles plus longtemps?
Les garages offrent un moyen sûr pour que votre voiture se repose après une longue journée sur la route, ce qui la protège contre les voleurs et les intempéries impitoyables. UNE voiture garée maintains its resale value high, increases overall durability, and prevents premature fading. What role does a garage do in enhancing a car’s durability?
- Garaged cars are secure from the extremes of ultraviolet exposure, ensuring the paint job doesn’t fade prematurely.
- When garaged, car internal mechanics don’t suffer overheating because of exposure to the scorching sun. The engines, fans, and coolants are free from extreme temperatures, which could injure their health.
- Prevents rainwater from penetrating into your car’s engine to cause external and internal rusting.
- Garer votre voiture maintient le moteur à son apogée, en gardant la voiture de manière stable et hautement performante et sûre.
Ma voiture garée rouille-t-elle?
Garages work optimally in warmer climates. Garages based in areas that experience cold temperatures aren’t ideally safe. Varied issues will arise when you garage cars in inhospitable environments, which are:
- When immediately closed, garages based in cold environments don’t lose the existing dampness to the atmosphere. That’s a case of poor ventilation, which leaves the garaged car wet and deprived of essential moisture for keeping it dry. The result is rusting that could damage various parts of the car.
- The car engine will keep the road salt, making the car to cling slush. The slush is going to melt from the car’s extreme heating, which converts to a liquid triggering premature rusting. That especially happens when road salt reduces moisture discharge, which worsens the problem.
- It also causes condensation from the car’s interior, which activates the rust-triggering properties, causing more damage and costly repairs.
- Si le climat froid reste tout au long de la saison, le cercle vicieux se répétera, ce qui signifie que votre véhicule souffrira toujours du même problème tout au long de l'année.
Pourquoi garer une voiture la fait-elle durer plus longtemps?
Garaged cars would definitely last longer, and that’s for good reasons. Outlined below are some of such reasons.
Protection contre les éléments
The wind is bound to blow across the area you’ve parked your car. If there is no shade above and hedges along the sides, the elements blown by the wind will end up scratching and denting the car’s body. Windblown elements aren’t the only threat your car experiences while outside.
As people pass by the car, they’re likely to scratch or rub their hands on the body, which could dent it or cause the paint to shade off prematurely. Garaged cars are also safe from severe damage from falling tree branches and flying items.
Thieves can’t access it
Unfavorable elements aren’t the only risk your car undergoes. Theft is also a potential threat to the longevity of your car. Securely locked and sturdily constructed garages don’t expose your car to the risk of being stolen.
As you know, if a car isn’t stolen, you will ride it for years, ensuring you make the most of your investment.
Protégé de la neige
Another threat a car that’s not garaged will suffer is the risk of being damaged by snowfalls. You wholly know the impact snow can have on your car if left uncleaned for long. You as well don’t need to be reminded of how time-consuming and risky cleaning the snow build up around your car could be.
Lorsqu'il est garé en toute sécurité, la température du moteur de votre voiture sera stabilisée, ce qui garantit que chaque composant sous le capot reste entièrement fonctionnel et la durabilité du moteur optimisée.
Entièrement protégé des températures extrêmes
When parked outside, a car experiences extreme heat levels and harsh temperatures. High temperatures and extreme UV levels put your car’s waxing at risk of fading faster. It will also make the car color shade prematurely, making it look dull and unattractive.
L'exposition à des températures extrêmement froides expose également la cire de votre voiture à l'usure impulsive. Tout composant de vinyle ou de matière plastique dans votre voiture rétrécirait également en raison de températures extrêmement froides.
Garaged cars enjoy the flow of balanced temperatures, keeping it fresh and warm, ensuring none of the harsh elements can dent their health prematurely.
How to Increase Your Vehicle’s Durability?
Lengthening your car’s overall durability while storing it under a garage can be quite tricky if you have no idea of how to go about it. Whichever your car model or garage size, here are tips to make your car last longer:
- Don’t air dry it: instead of air-drying your car and exposing it to the effects of ultraviolet light, it’s better to dry it manually after washing.
- Wash your car often: reach out to every part of your car when cleaning, ensuring you remove all the salt buildup, debris, dirt, and dust.
- Use car window shade: car window shades are ideal for protecting cars against overheating and UV rays, ensuring the sensitive interior isn’t affected.
- Keep the cooling system unaffected: the first part of your car that would show tear and wear signs are the coolant materials and fans. Keep a keen eye on your car’s coolants, hoses, and belts, ensuring you promptly repair any damages.
Do Garaged Cars Last Longer – Conclusion
Proper care and quality attention to a car’s minor flaws is the best way to maintain it at a well-functioning state, ensuring it serves you properly for an extended period. Watching out to ensure you notice and correct elemental tear and wear in the initial stages could go a long way in boosting the durability of your car.
Do garaged cars last longer? One time-proven vehicle care technique to keep your car functioning optimally is to invest in an industry-standard garage. When locked in a secure and well-designed garage, your vehicle will be safe from the effects of external and internal elements.