Car Care Portal Annual Scholarship
All applicants must be pursuing at least a Associates Degree in Automotive Service Technology, Bachelor’s of Engineering or ASE certificate. Applicants must be currently accepted into a program and must hold or anticipate holding a high school diploma or GED within the 2019-2020 school year.
- Academic Level: Applicants must be enrolled in college full time for the entire academic year in which they plan to use their scholarship, based on their individual school’s requirements for full-time status.
- Enrollment: Applicants must be enrolled full time in an accepted major during the 2019-2020 school year.
- Residency: Applicants must be a US Citizen attending or accepted into a US college or university.
- Application Review: Car Care Portal will review all applications for completeness first then for quality of work. Incomplete applications will not be eligible for consideration and will be discarded.
- 500+ Word Essay: Submit 500 words or more explaining why you are deserving of the prize along with any achievements. Either copy or paste into the text box or submit in a PDF/doc file.
- Selection Criteria: Selection will be based on merit as evidenced in grades, personal statement, quality of work, and level of demonstrated commitment to bettering our communities.
If you are deemed the official winner, you will be contacted and asked to provide an official, unopened transcript. Please do not initially send official transcripts.
Proof of Current Enrollment
Examples: Enrollment verification letter, acceptance letter, course registration for upcoming semester.
Deadline & Submission Information
Completed applications must be sent and arrive no later than the set deadline of June 30, 2019. There will be absolutely no exceptions.